University Relations produces and distributes accurate and timely information about the Univeristy of Montana while enhancing the UM brand and overall mission of higher education through outreach, publications, marketing activities, electronic communications and social media.
- UM Entrepreneurship Club Seeks Applicants for Bear Den Project
- Local Writers to Share Nature Stories During Free Event
- $5 Million Gift for UM Scholarships to Benefit Generations of Students
- UM Club to Host First Irish Hurling Tournament April 19
- Former Secretary of Defense and CIA Director Panetta to Lecture at UM
- Philosophy Forum: "Economic Experiments in Decision Making Under Risky Conditions"
Monday, April 21 at 3:10 pm
- Earth Week: TEDx Viewing Party
Monday, April 21 at 4:00 pm
- Global Health in the Global South: Montana's Mountains Beyond Mountains
Monday, April 21 at 6:30 pm
- Independent Film Series: "Blackfish"
Monday, April 21 at 7:00 pm
- Student Ensemble Series
Monday, April 21 at 7:30 pm